Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Marisol for cheap BIN - $105

  1. #1
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sure this one will go fast so I don't have time to see if this is in anyone's wish list. Take a look at the newly listed Marisols!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, she was purchased. I hope someone here got her! Lately all of the Buy it Nows for Marisol have been for at least $140. I was really tempted to hit the buy it button but we don't really need another Marisol! - Meg B.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •